Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

October 15, 2019, 6:32 am UTC    
June 22, 2019 10:51AM
Hola Maat people, good to see you again. I was passing by and found this Nasca article.. it´s been quite a while. The person doing this research, should be a bit more cautious. They seem very distant from the news going on actually in my country regarding this topic. Check out what Jois Mantilla has to report.... He knows. Of course he has already been "attacked" by another journalist (the official peruvian debunker). This man almost insulted Mantilla and criticised Mantilla´s relationship with Gaia. This didnt do him any good... but still must rant without substance from his pigeon hole without a chance for reply. I wonder why "international skeptics" don't ever mention the video where this journalist also in charge of "paranormal" stuff for the peruvian public, was caught "con las manos en la masa", planning an interview with a made up scientist, or a real one, most importantly, should look like one, to make the case look false. His relationship with peruvian "institutions who watch out for the nation´s skies" has already been established: [www.ufoinfo.com] and peruvians following this case have woken up. There´s also a mob waiting for our "mummy expert" to finally eat the cucaracha she promised she would, lol.. or not so lol. The debunking pattern is now also clear. That for starters. I really don´t have the time now to elucidate on all missing information in these "articles", but i would like to warn the researches who have little understanding of ALL the factors involved in this "affaire", that their attempts to diminish its let´s say.. very probable nonhoaxity, can backfire. Only because i love you smiling smiley Just a couple a days ago, the russian journalists who proclaimed to have found the origin of the "fakery", where caught also. They tried to contact Mario but since they couldn't, they paid a "Bellas Artes" student to fake one. Based on this puppet, they aired their program, and of course, the peruvian "paranormal journalist" took this also as evidence. Many others followed like lemmings too winking smiley . I just wish you are more patient if you are really interested in discovering what´s going on here. More academic research is coming smiling smiley. Anyways, this is far from over.. add to it, the widespreading idea that these "findings" are in klang with legends and iconography.. An example of this kind of information is posted in youtube channels like Matergia and many others, its a hit topic nowadays, so many young people have no doubts at all. Back in my school times it would have been an "affront to reason". Thanks for the opportunity to post this. Wish you all the best.

Javier
Subject Author Posted

The Nazca Mummies Affair

Hermione June 09, 2019 03:03AM

Re: The Nazca Mummies Affair

Javier Velasquez June 22, 2019 10:51AM

Hermione June 22, 2019 12:33PM

Irna June 23, 2019 03:02PM

Ivan Martínez June 24, 2019 10:00AM

Hermione June 24, 2019 10:18AM

Hermione July 17, 2019 07:37AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login