Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

November 17, 2019, 6:20 pm UTC    
October 14, 2019 08:26PM
From the abstract: "Today, the pre-Clovis occupation at the Monte Verde site is widely accepted,..."

By who, the authors of the paper? Amber Wheat's survey says different: [onlinedigeditions.com]#{"issue_id":104941,"view":"articleBrowser","article_id":"1009154"}

If one subtracts the MV believers who signed the above paper that voted in Amber's survey, I'll bet the farm the 67% for MV would drop below 50% or at least would be a lot closer to it. If this group is willing to spin misinformation in the abstract, what else are they willing to deceive people on?

[advances.sciencemag.org]
I ran a word check on "flakes" first and then "artifacts" in that paper and nothing came up except ZERO. I'll try the supplements when I have more time. Meanwhile there is no support for either Cooper's Ferry @16,000 years ago from the coast or any transition from maritime industries to inland big game hunting anywhere in the Americas, let alone at Cooper's Ferry. Horses and mastodons aren't seals or clams.
Subject Author Posted

What Have We Learned about a Potential Pacific Coast Peopling of the Americas?

Paul H. October 13, 2019 04:16PM

Re: What Have We Learned about a Potential Pacific Coast Peopling of the Americas?

Lee Olsen October 14, 2019 08:26PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login