Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

June 3, 2020, 3:51 pm UTC    
January 20, 2019 12:24PM
cladking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> Here are some recent coherent statements from Dr
> Hawass in which he exonerates himself a little
> bit. But he still shows virtual contempt for the
> work of scientists who are not Egyptologists;
>
Quote:It is very important that the readings that
> emerge are first studied and reviewed by
> well-known Egyptologists who study the pyramids
> and have recognised, peer-reviewed publications on
> this topic.
>
> Engineering, scientific, and Egyptological
> interpretation of evidence is irrelevant. Data is
> always open to interpretation and the more sets of
> eyes looking at it the more that can be seen.
> These are physical and engineering questions and
> not linguistic. Egyptological opinion is
> important but only because Egyptological opinion
> is relevant to understanding the entire context.
>
> ____________
> Man fears the pyramid, time fears man.


Can you Please stop putting words into people's mouths?

Nowhere in the referenced articles does Hawass refer to LINGUISTIC questions.

However, in the above you say engineering, scientific, and Egyptological interpretation of evidence is irrelevant, yet in the same paragraph you add that these are physical and engineering questions??

We already know you blame everything on Hawass!!!

Interestingly enough, your contributions to this thread are a PERFECT example of the INSANITY that Zahi is talking about.


Warwick


" I have always found that the main obstacle to free
association on these boards is the broad
misconception that what we do not know is more
significant than what we do know."

Warwick L Nixon, March 8, 2019
Subject Author Posted

The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

Hermione January 19, 2019 11:50AM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

cladking January 19, 2019 02:25PM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

M. Williams January 20, 2019 03:25AM

**Moderation note**

Hermione January 20, 2019 08:05AM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

cladking January 20, 2019 10:13AM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

Warwick L Nixon January 20, 2019 12:24PM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

cladking January 20, 2019 02:53PM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

Warwick L Nixon January 21, 2019 11:42AM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

Hans January 21, 2019 12:10PM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

cladking January 21, 2019 01:15PM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

M. Williams January 21, 2019 01:39PM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

cladking January 21, 2019 02:21PM

Whining about the same old stuff again

Hans January 21, 2019 02:34PM

Asking Cladking for evidence huh?

Hans January 21, 2019 02:40PM

Refusal to provide data - so why don't you just provide it?

Hans January 21, 2019 02:28PM

Re: Refusal to provide data - so why don't you just provide it?

cladking January 21, 2019 02:39PM

Prove it

Hans January 21, 2019 02:45PM

Why are you hiding your data and research?

Hans January 21, 2019 03:01PM

Re: The madness of the Pharaohs (Zahi Hawass)

Hans January 21, 2019 02:12AM

You've never released your data - what are YOU hiding?

Hans January 21, 2019 02:03AM

**Moderation note**

Hermione January 22, 2019 05:05AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login