Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

October 19, 2019, 9:23 am UTC    
April 26, 2019 07:39PM
cladking Wrote:

> You see "Director of Workers" and you see gangs of
> men building ramps and dragging stones.

I don't 'see that' what you are talking about is one of many theories of what happened. unlike you I am not obsessed with any one of them. You are.

>But no evidence exists for such jobs.

Cladking how were the stones - in your theory - moved from the quarry into your 'funicular' and how were they removed from the 'funicular' and taken to their position on the pyramid?

> Many times I've created COMPREHENSIVE lists of the jobs that
> actually existed and the implications of what
> those jobs are.

Really? I've never seen one can you please link to one please?

But instead of commenting on the
> THREE titles I listed in my post you chose instead
> to picture men dragging stones and interpreting
> some of the jobs that actually existed as men
> dragging stones.

Nope

No I mentioned other titles for men you left off. Because you often try avoid anything that doesn't agree with your highly biased opinions regards the ancient Egyptians. I have no problems with your list of titles, I'm sure they existed - why are you so afraid of the ones I listed - that you ran from them?
>
> You'd also not listed numerous jobs that did exist
> simply because you can't see any means of building
> that would include such titles. We all tend to
> take everything at face value so you see
> "Priestess of the Sycamore" and you see some
> incomprehensible superstition involving a tree.

So in a place that YOU say has no religion why is their constant mentions of Priests, Priestesses and gods?

> This is the bottom line; the titles listed in the
> mastabas and tombs at Giza and throughout Egypt
> are wholly incompatible with our interpretation of
> the physical and cultural evidence.

No there not - only you think that and you've never been able to write up any coherent reasons for why - you just state it - over and over again -as a 'fact'.

Please link to your comprehensive study that supports your contention?

So where are these guys: Where are the titles for "overseer of funicular", "Controller of kites", and "master of loading"? Why don't we see it? Why is funicular unattested in the pyramid age?

Why did you refuse to comment on: "director of the draftsmen," "overseer of masonry," "director of workers," and "inspector of the craftsmen"?

Are you unable to see those? Are these facts that like many others things you just refuse to believe exist?

> We can be quite certain that either the builders buried the
> wrong people or our interpretations are in error.

Yes I agree your interpretations are in error.


Subject Author Posted

The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 26, 2019 02:12AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Thanos5150 April 26, 2019 10:38AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 26, 2019 02:31PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking April 26, 2019 04:55PM

It helps to read the links Sam

Hans April 26, 2019 05:16PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

cladking April 26, 2019 07:02PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

Hans April 26, 2019 07:39PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

cladking April 26, 2019 08:09PM

Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 26, 2019 11:21PM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 27, 2019 08:02AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 27, 2019 08:25AM

Piffle

Hans April 28, 2019 12:47AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 28, 2019 12:42AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 08:19AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hermione April 28, 2019 08:51AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 09:17AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hermione April 28, 2019 09:32AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 10:56AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 28, 2019 04:51PM

Thanks

Hans April 28, 2019 05:33PM

Using flimsy evidence Cladking?

Hans April 28, 2019 05:17PM

All the questions you ran from Sam are now repeated

Hans April 28, 2019 05:11PM

Re: All the questions you ran from Sam are now repeated

cladking April 28, 2019 07:06PM

S T I L L ...running from questions all repeated for you.

Hans April 28, 2019 07:50PM

Re: S T I L L ...running from questions all repeated for you.

cladking April 28, 2019 08:18PM

Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

Hans April 28, 2019 09:19PM

Re: Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

cladking April 28, 2019 09:25PM

Refusing to answer questions......

Hans April 28, 2019 11:23PM

Re: Refusing to answer questions......

cladking April 29, 2019 08:22AM

Trying to change the subject again - failed again.

Hans April 29, 2019 10:40AM

Re: Trying to change the subject again - failed again.

cladking April 29, 2019 11:21AM

Another attempt to change the subject .....failure again

Hans April 29, 2019 11:58AM

Re: Another attempt to change the subject .....failure again

cladking April 29, 2019 12:28PM

You still cannot understand can you Cladking?

Hans April 29, 2019 01:55PM

Re: You still cannot understand can you Cladking?

cladking April 29, 2019 02:46PM

Scientists: Earth Endangered By New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans

Hans April 29, 2019 10:48PM

When did you realize you could never answer questions?

Hans April 29, 2019 10:57PM

Re: When did you realize you could never answer questions?

cladking April 30, 2019 08:02AM

Funiculars go everywhere but not the pyramid!

Hans April 30, 2019 08:53AM

Re: Funiculars go everywhere but not the pyramid!

cladking April 30, 2019 11:48AM

Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Hans April 30, 2019 12:11PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

cladking April 30, 2019 12:58PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 01:25PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

cladking April 30, 2019 03:10PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 03:14PM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione April 30, 2019 03:42PM

Re: Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

cladking April 28, 2019 09:44PM

Wow you finally answered a question - good one

Hans April 28, 2019 11:35PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Thanos5150 April 26, 2019 11:32PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 27, 2019 02:07AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking April 30, 2019 12:33PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 03:11PM

Yes that is very sad he's back to pretending

Hans April 30, 2019 06:04PM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione May 01, 2019 02:13AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hans April 30, 2019 06:01PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking May 01, 2019 09:14AM

?

Hans May 01, 2019 10:37AM

Re: ?

Warwick L Nixon May 01, 2019 11:46AM

His ideas are falsified

Hans May 01, 2019 12:11PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login