Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

October 17, 2019, 5:14 am UTC    
April 27, 2019 08:02AM
Hans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm not talking about ramps - ...
> but I'd say it also the heavy
> labourers - those guys who dragged stuff
> around.....

You just make it all up and ignore the evidence like it doesn't exist. Why should I spend hours composing a comprehensive post when you just snip and ignore? You see ramps everywhere you look despite the evidence to the contrary and despite the lack of evidence for ramps. Nowhere is this lack of evidence for ramps more pronounced than in the tombs of the builders. Here we have first hand high quality evidence that is sometimes undisturbed after 4750 years but you still see ramps.

> And workers - who do you think provided all the
> water to drink?

Where is your evidence that they needed water to drink? You are making assumptions that the water erosion in canals leading away from the pyramid didn't prove they had more than enough water to drink.

You see ramps. You can't stop seeing ramps. When the steps that show how the pyramids were built were published you still saw ramps. You see them in a spiral that doesn't exist and others see them in ramps between steps. Everybody sees the world in terms of his beliefs and you believe in ramps.

> No not at all. One fact I am very aware of is that
> you cannot read the language therefore your
> pretense on what AE words means - is simply not
> taken as anything but you making stuff up. That is
> something you've known now for 10+ years.

You see religion and I see science. You interpret all the evidence in terms of ancient superstition and I interpret it in terms of ancient knowledge derived from observation (masc) and metaphysics (fem). The difference is that my belief is based on actual fact and logic rather than tradition and modern beliefs.

> Cladking how were the stones - in your theory -
> moved from the quarry into your 'funicular' and
> how were they removed from the 'funicular' and
> taken to their position on the pyramid? The other
> question you ran from was where were the titles
> for all the people associated with your imaginary
> geyser and funicular?

Did it occur to you that this thread is about tomb titles and all of the jobs on the pyramids are not represented in the tombs?

Stones were staged by the "Scultors" in the quarry behind the Sphinx. After being weighed and sized by the "Weigher/ Reckoner" they were bundled together in trains with "proto-pulleys" and whisked to the causeway by a "boat operator" at the cliff face. They were then inverted by an unknown individual and placed on the causeway. From here they went to the "mason's shop" on the east side and then loaded on an hydraulic device called the "min" by the "overseer of the boats of neith" and lifted by the "ferryman" on the opposite side. They were unloaded by laborers at the top and transported by various means (mostluy dragging) to their final positions.

Now you'll tell me I'm afraid of your questions I've answered a dozen times. This is why I usually ignore you.

> The places you say the funicular ran aren't near
> the quarries so how did the stones get from the
> quarry to the imaginary funicular - show us. As
> you may remember the orange spots are the
> quarries. I think you might remember that as
> you've been avoiding this images for many years.

WRONG!

The point at which the stones were staged is a few yards from where they were quarried and it is DOWNHILL.

> You also said you had done previous work on lists.
> I asked you for them and of course - you ignored
> the request.

You can't see the answer when it bites you on the nose. Your nose has already been set on another direction.

> You also didn't respond to my question, Why is
> funicular unattested in the pyramid age?

There are more than 25 mentions of the funicular in the Pyramid Texts. You can't see it because you think the writing is just superstition and magic. You can't see that the truth is hiding right in front of your nose in the LITERAL MEANING of what they said. They described the sound, odor, and look of it in intimate detail in part because that's the only way they could describe anything. Their words can't describe the "big picture" because you have to be a stinky footed bumpkin to think you can see the big picture. They described what it was like to see the king being sent off to become a mnemonic and we see ramps as the big picture. We see tombs, ramps, religion, and obsession with death never realizing that we and the authors of the "book of the dead" don;'t think like the pyramid builders.

We have all this data that answers most of the questions but we can't see it.

> So Sam you are right back to your standard MO:
> repeating endlessly your same tired, boring claims
> while running from questions - avoiding evidence
> you don't like and obsessing over ramps and
> pretending you can translate a language you cannot
> read. Same old same old.

Why don't you read this;

[www.gizapyramids.org]

Then get back to me. These are the real titles and not the ones you imagine mustta existed.

The real titles support the Pyramid Texts and they support my interpretations. They do not support Egyptological assumptions.




____________
Man fears the pyramid, time fears man.
Subject Author Posted

The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 26, 2019 02:12AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Thanos5150 April 26, 2019 10:38AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 26, 2019 02:31PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking April 26, 2019 04:55PM

It helps to read the links Sam

Hans April 26, 2019 05:16PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

cladking April 26, 2019 07:02PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

Hans April 26, 2019 07:39PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

cladking April 26, 2019 08:09PM

Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 26, 2019 11:21PM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 27, 2019 08:02AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 27, 2019 08:25AM

Piffle

Hans April 28, 2019 12:47AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 28, 2019 12:42AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 08:19AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hermione April 28, 2019 08:51AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 09:17AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hermione April 28, 2019 09:32AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 10:56AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 28, 2019 04:51PM

Thanks

Hans April 28, 2019 05:33PM

Using flimsy evidence Cladking?

Hans April 28, 2019 05:17PM

All the questions you ran from Sam are now repeated

Hans April 28, 2019 05:11PM

Re: All the questions you ran from Sam are now repeated

cladking April 28, 2019 07:06PM

S T I L L ...running from questions all repeated for you.

Hans April 28, 2019 07:50PM

Re: S T I L L ...running from questions all repeated for you.

cladking April 28, 2019 08:18PM

Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

Hans April 28, 2019 09:19PM

Re: Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

cladking April 28, 2019 09:25PM

Refusing to answer questions......

Hans April 28, 2019 11:23PM

Re: Refusing to answer questions......

cladking April 29, 2019 08:22AM

Trying to change the subject again - failed again.

Hans April 29, 2019 10:40AM

Re: Trying to change the subject again - failed again.

cladking April 29, 2019 11:21AM

Another attempt to change the subject .....failure again

Hans April 29, 2019 11:58AM

Re: Another attempt to change the subject .....failure again

cladking April 29, 2019 12:28PM

You still cannot understand can you Cladking?

Hans April 29, 2019 01:55PM

Re: You still cannot understand can you Cladking?

cladking April 29, 2019 02:46PM

Scientists: Earth Endangered By New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans

Hans April 29, 2019 10:48PM

When did you realize you could never answer questions?

Hans April 29, 2019 10:57PM

Re: When did you realize you could never answer questions?

cladking April 30, 2019 08:02AM

Funiculars go everywhere but not the pyramid!

Hans April 30, 2019 08:53AM

Re: Funiculars go everywhere but not the pyramid!

cladking April 30, 2019 11:48AM

Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Hans April 30, 2019 12:11PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

cladking April 30, 2019 12:58PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 01:25PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

cladking April 30, 2019 03:10PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 03:14PM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione April 30, 2019 03:42PM

Re: Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

cladking April 28, 2019 09:44PM

Wow you finally answered a question - good one

Hans April 28, 2019 11:35PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Thanos5150 April 26, 2019 11:32PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 27, 2019 02:07AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking April 30, 2019 12:33PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 03:11PM

Yes that is very sad he's back to pretending

Hans April 30, 2019 06:04PM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione May 01, 2019 02:13AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hans April 30, 2019 06:01PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking May 01, 2019 09:14AM

?

Hans May 01, 2019 10:37AM

Re: ?

Warwick L Nixon May 01, 2019 11:46AM

His ideas are falsified

Hans May 01, 2019 12:11PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login