Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

October 19, 2019, 9:31 am UTC    
April 28, 2019 12:42AM
cladking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hans Wrote:

Why should I spend hours composing a comprehensive post when you just snip
> and ignore?

Your right why would you do that - since you've never done it why do it now? It would certain be a waste of your time wouldn't it?

That is the reason you've never published anything to support you made up stuff - people WOULD just laugh at it.

> Where is your evidence that they needed water to
> drink?

So they don't drink water do they huh?

You are making assumptions that the water
> erosion in canals leading away from the pyramid
> didn't prove they had more than enough water to
> drink.

None at all - is that the one with 3 1/2 inch channel? Your making an assumption their was an imaginary geyser there.......now there was some water there - when it rained.

> You see ramps. You can't stop seeing ramps. When
> the steps that show how the pyramids were built
> were published you still saw ramps. You see them
> in a spiral that doesn't exist and others see them
> in ramps between steps. Everybody sees the world
> in terms of his beliefs and you believe in ramps.

You are the only person talking about ramps - its part of your strategy to allow you to run away from actually answering questions - yawn.
>
> You see religion and I see science.

No I see you trying to pretend to understand a language you cannot read

What does this say?

The difference is that my
> belief is based on actual fact and logic rather
> than tradition and modern beliefs.

No its based on stuff you made up.
>
> Did it occur to you that this thread is about tomb
> titles and all of the jobs on the pyramids are not
> represented in the tombs?

So you admit not all the titles are known - yes and oddly all the ones you need to exist - don't and the ones you said wouldn't exist - about workers - wait there is a 'director of workers', oh my you are wrong again.
>
> Stones were staged by the "Scultors" in the quarry
> behind the Sphinx.

'Staged" how were they moved there from the quarry - which quarry is 'behind the sphinx?



Is the terrain level in that area? How did they get the stones out of the quarry?

After being weighed and sized
> by the "Weigher/ Reckoner" they were bundled
> together in trains with "proto-pulleys" and
> whisked to the causeway by a "boat operator" at
> the cliff face.

You mean they were dragged along right?

They were then inverted by an
> unknown individual and placed on the causeway.

'inverted'? Why does a rectangular stone need to be 'inverted'?

> From here they went to the "mason's shop" on the
> east side and then loaded on an hydraulic device
> called the "min" by the "overseer of the boats of
> neith" and lifted by the "ferryman" on the
> opposite side.

How'd they get there - you have them moving all over the place by magic lol.

I think you mean they were dragged there right?

They were unloaded by laborers at
> the top and transported by various means (mostluy
> dragging) to their final positions.

Hey those are those 'workers' (laborers) you said didn't exit....Finally you said dragged good for you.
>
> Now you'll tell me I'm afraid of your questions
> I've answered a dozen times. This is why I
> usually ignore you.

No that is first time you've done and of course you cannot draw a diagram because it doesn't work in the manner you described. Can you explain why you refuse to diagram all this on a map?

Could you link to these times you answered this before? See every time you make a claim I will ask you for a link - every single time. Think about that Cladking
>
> The point at which the stones were staged is a few
> yards from where they were quarried and it is
> DOWNHILL.

You might want to read what you read above you said they were staged behind the Sphinx....



Show us on a map and make a proper diagram. What is stopping you?
>
> > You also said you had done previous work on
> lists.I asked you for them and of course - you
> ignoredthe request.
>
> You can't see the answer when it bites you on the
> nose. Your nose has already been set on another
> direction.

So you agree again that you made a claim. I asked you to provide a link and you cannot provide said link - showing that yet again told a whopper.
>
> > You also didn't respond to my question, Why
> is funicular unattested in the pyramid age?
>
> There are more than 25 mentions of the funicular
> in the Pyramid Texts.

No there isn't please link to peer reviewed articles that states this.I will remind you Sam that your opinions aren't facts and for the last twelve + years your ideas and opinions have been thorough debunked and rejected.

> You can't see it because
> you think the writing is just superstition and
> magic.

No I cannot see it because it's not there and the gentleman claiming it cannot read the language.

> You can't see that the truth is hiding
> right in front of your nose in the LITERAL MEANING
> of what they said.

I can clearly see the truth you are making stuff up finding different meaning in an obsolete English translation of a language you cannot read. As has been explained to you hundreds of times your beliefs are not real and we are not obliged to play along with your made up reality.

> > So Sam you are right back to your standard
> MO: repeating endlessly your same tired, boring
> claims while running from questions - avoiding
> evidence you don't like and obsessing over ramps and
> pretending you can translate a language you cannot
> read. Same old same old.
>
> Why don't you read this;
>
>
>
> Then get back to me. These are the real titles
> and not the ones you imagine mustta existed.

What a blank? No idea what your point is - you mustta been confused.
>
> The real titles support the Pyramid Texts and they
> support my interpretations. They do not support
> Egyptological assumptions.

No they don't it just more running away 'screaming I must be right because I say so'

lol







Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2019 01:02AM by Hans.
Subject Author Posted

The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 26, 2019 02:12AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Thanos5150 April 26, 2019 10:38AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 26, 2019 02:31PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking April 26, 2019 04:55PM

It helps to read the links Sam

Hans April 26, 2019 05:16PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

cladking April 26, 2019 07:02PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

Hans April 26, 2019 07:39PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

cladking April 26, 2019 08:09PM

Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 26, 2019 11:21PM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 27, 2019 08:02AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 27, 2019 08:25AM

Piffle

Hans April 28, 2019 12:47AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 28, 2019 12:42AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 08:19AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hermione April 28, 2019 08:51AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 09:17AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hermione April 28, 2019 09:32AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 10:56AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 28, 2019 04:51PM

Thanks

Hans April 28, 2019 05:33PM

Using flimsy evidence Cladking?

Hans April 28, 2019 05:17PM

All the questions you ran from Sam are now repeated

Hans April 28, 2019 05:11PM

Re: All the questions you ran from Sam are now repeated

cladking April 28, 2019 07:06PM

S T I L L ...running from questions all repeated for you.

Hans April 28, 2019 07:50PM

Re: S T I L L ...running from questions all repeated for you.

cladking April 28, 2019 08:18PM

Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

Hans April 28, 2019 09:19PM

Re: Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

cladking April 28, 2019 09:25PM

Refusing to answer questions......

Hans April 28, 2019 11:23PM

Re: Refusing to answer questions......

cladking April 29, 2019 08:22AM

Trying to change the subject again - failed again.

Hans April 29, 2019 10:40AM

Re: Trying to change the subject again - failed again.

cladking April 29, 2019 11:21AM

Another attempt to change the subject .....failure again

Hans April 29, 2019 11:58AM

Re: Another attempt to change the subject .....failure again

cladking April 29, 2019 12:28PM

You still cannot understand can you Cladking?

Hans April 29, 2019 01:55PM

Re: You still cannot understand can you Cladking?

cladking April 29, 2019 02:46PM

Scientists: Earth Endangered By New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans

Hans April 29, 2019 10:48PM

When did you realize you could never answer questions?

Hans April 29, 2019 10:57PM

Re: When did you realize you could never answer questions?

cladking April 30, 2019 08:02AM

Funiculars go everywhere but not the pyramid!

Hans April 30, 2019 08:53AM

Re: Funiculars go everywhere but not the pyramid!

cladking April 30, 2019 11:48AM

Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Hans April 30, 2019 12:11PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

cladking April 30, 2019 12:58PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 01:25PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

cladking April 30, 2019 03:10PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 03:14PM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione April 30, 2019 03:42PM

Re: Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

cladking April 28, 2019 09:44PM

Wow you finally answered a question - good one

Hans April 28, 2019 11:35PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Thanos5150 April 26, 2019 11:32PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 27, 2019 02:07AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking April 30, 2019 12:33PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 03:11PM

Yes that is very sad he's back to pretending

Hans April 30, 2019 06:04PM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione May 01, 2019 02:13AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hans April 30, 2019 06:01PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking May 01, 2019 09:14AM

?

Hans May 01, 2019 10:37AM

Re: ?

Warwick L Nixon May 01, 2019 11:46AM

His ideas are falsified

Hans May 01, 2019 12:11PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login