Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

October 13, 2019, 11:11 pm UTC    
April 28, 2019 09:19PM
cladking Wrote:

> >
> > Who cares? I didn't ask about that.
>
> Truly remarkable.

Yes it is truly remarkable that you cannot understand your statements are not facts
They are not evidence. I don't care for your opinions.I want to see your research and papers - we both know you don't have anything.All you have is discredited 'opinions'.

So stop wasting people's time pretending you don't understand what is being requested.

> We've been over all these things a million times
> before.

Then stop talking. I'm not interested in your opinions and you have no research or data to support anything you say and that is what I'm interested in but you don't have any. You refuse to answer questions. All you do is endlessly repeat the same un-evidenced claims and avoid questions.Over and over again for years and years.

Nope you are not going to change the subject. Answer my questions that is all I'm interested in. Since you won't you might as well give up and go back to Graham Hancock and post messages to yourself.

Here are the question you refuse to answer they will be repeated until answered.

So to you a 3.6" (sorry I saying 3 1/2) channel is a 'canal' huh - lol. You know they had big boy adult canal too don't you?

Cladking how long is that drainage ditch? Do you even know? It's 78 meters long - doesn't go anywhere but then you want to pretend it does. What a joke.

You also don't calculate how the water is PUSHED at that rate of speed when they had no pumps just gravity. You always forget that.

Let's see the diagram of the drainage ditch, where it starts and where it ends - WHAT ARE YOU HIDING CLADKING? You don't want people to see what you are claiming to be a canal actually looks like do you?

Run the word God, Gods, Priest and Priestess through the PT - then tell me about belief dude...chuckle...remember your belief they had no religion is just another of your bizarre unproven opinions.

Nope you keep making the same false claims and I will CHALLENGE YOU ON THEM EACH AND EVERY TIME.If you don't want to be challenged don't make claims and go away.

Here are the question you keep running from: They will be asked until you answer them or run away.

Keep running Sam and also keep telling everyone you're not. It has a certain comedic value.

Here are all the questions you keep avoiding - they will be repeated until answered.

No I see you trying to pretend to understand a language you cannot read:

That short list of words really scares you doesn't it. Shoots down your pretense of reading the PT.

What does this say? Is it too hard I can give you an easier one if you like?

Wow a guy who says he is the only person in the world who can read the PT and is constantly raging at "Egyptology" for not recognizing he's an expert - yet he cannot read a simple group of hieroglyphs.Tsk, tsk. They ignore you because you're a fake making fake claims.

'Staged" how were they moved there from the quarry - which quarry is 'behind the sphinx?



You keep avoiding this - I mean don't you even know where your funicular ran? lol

Why are you refusing to look at this evidence Sam you said you never refused to look at evidence - yet you are. Explain please?

inverted'? Why does a rectangular stone need to be 'inverted'?

How'd they get there - you have them moving all over the place by magic lol.

Here are some more question you been running from since last year:

Oh and here are the questions you are trying to avoid: I mean if you constantly want to ask where other people's work is shouldn't you be willing to answer questions about YOUR work too?

Why don't you update us on your claims that the Pyramids was used to make canned goods? Why won't you release the data and evidence?

Why don't you also update us on your claim that you know how to open the passage way to the Madfet Lynx which you've claimed will 'change the world' - why are you withholding that from the people of Earth?

Where is your translation of Merer's journal?

When are you going to explain what the Abusir papyrus and Palermo stone means to your ideas?

Where is your exhaustive study to show that your claim you know the true meaning of the PT is based on science, linguistics and the culture of AE - why are you refusing to release this?

Where is your paper to support your claim that the ancient Egyptians had no religion? I suspect that would be in the range of 1500-2000 pages - to do that mighty task - where is it? Have you even started yet?

Where is your study that something happened in 2,000 BC regarding language?

Why are you refusing to provide any evidence for any of your claims - you've had nearly 12 years - why the delay?

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?







Subject Author Posted

The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 26, 2019 02:12AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Thanos5150 April 26, 2019 10:38AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 26, 2019 02:31PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking April 26, 2019 04:55PM

It helps to read the links Sam

Hans April 26, 2019 05:16PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

cladking April 26, 2019 07:02PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

Hans April 26, 2019 07:39PM

Re: It helps to read the links Sam

cladking April 26, 2019 08:09PM

Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 26, 2019 11:21PM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 27, 2019 08:02AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 27, 2019 08:25AM

Piffle

Hans April 28, 2019 12:47AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 28, 2019 12:42AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 08:19AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hermione April 28, 2019 08:51AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 09:17AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hermione April 28, 2019 09:32AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

cladking April 28, 2019 10:56AM

Re: Still running from questions Sam?

Hans April 28, 2019 04:51PM

Thanks

Hans April 28, 2019 05:33PM

Using flimsy evidence Cladking?

Hans April 28, 2019 05:17PM

All the questions you ran from Sam are now repeated

Hans April 28, 2019 05:11PM

Re: All the questions you ran from Sam are now repeated

cladking April 28, 2019 07:06PM

S T I L L ...running from questions all repeated for you.

Hans April 28, 2019 07:50PM

Re: S T I L L ...running from questions all repeated for you.

cladking April 28, 2019 08:18PM

Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

Hans April 28, 2019 09:19PM

Re: Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

cladking April 28, 2019 09:25PM

Refusing to answer questions......

Hans April 28, 2019 11:23PM

Re: Refusing to answer questions......

cladking April 29, 2019 08:22AM

Trying to change the subject again - failed again.

Hans April 29, 2019 10:40AM

Re: Trying to change the subject again - failed again.

cladking April 29, 2019 11:21AM

Another attempt to change the subject .....failure again

Hans April 29, 2019 11:58AM

Re: Another attempt to change the subject .....failure again

cladking April 29, 2019 12:28PM

You still cannot understand can you Cladking?

Hans April 29, 2019 01:55PM

Re: You still cannot understand can you Cladking?

cladking April 29, 2019 02:46PM

Scientists: Earth Endangered By New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans

Hans April 29, 2019 10:48PM

When did you realize you could never answer questions?

Hans April 29, 2019 10:57PM

Re: When did you realize you could never answer questions?

cladking April 30, 2019 08:02AM

Funiculars go everywhere but not the pyramid!

Hans April 30, 2019 08:53AM

Re: Funiculars go everywhere but not the pyramid!

cladking April 30, 2019 11:48AM

Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Hans April 30, 2019 12:11PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

cladking April 30, 2019 12:58PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 01:25PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

cladking April 30, 2019 03:10PM

Re: Cladking confusion and avoidance!

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 03:14PM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione April 30, 2019 03:42PM

Re: Truly remarkable pretending you don't know what evidence is...

cladking April 28, 2019 09:44PM

Wow you finally answered a question - good one

Hans April 28, 2019 11:35PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Thanos5150 April 26, 2019 11:32PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hermione April 27, 2019 02:07AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking April 30, 2019 12:33PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Warwick L Nixon April 30, 2019 03:11PM

Yes that is very sad he's back to pretending

Hans April 30, 2019 06:04PM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione May 01, 2019 02:13AM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

Hans April 30, 2019 06:01PM

Re: The Discoverer of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders

cladking May 01, 2019 09:14AM

?

Hans May 01, 2019 10:37AM

Re: ?

Warwick L Nixon May 01, 2019 11:46AM

His ideas are falsified

Hans May 01, 2019 12:11PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login