Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

November 17, 2019, 6:14 pm UTC    
October 15, 2019 06:47PM
Byrd Wrote:
Of course, we've told you this
> before.

I'd estimate you and others to include myself have told him around 90 times. Its not something he likes so he ignores it.
>
> > If I'm right that the language can't
> > be translated then any individual "translator"
> is
> > irrelevant anyway.

Yet Cladking keeps making up new meanings for English words that have been translated from AE which you say cannot be translated?

HUH?
>
> Well, if we compare YOUR belief that the language
> only had a few thousand words with the ACTUAL
> record of the language (which had a lot more
> words) then your statement isn't correct. And
> anyway, you're working from English translations.
> You aren't even working from the original texts.

Byrd how many separate words are in the longest 'PT' which was about 670 utterances not the shorter one in Unas' tomb versus the whole AE language? I've never seen any estimates except for the number of glyphs which was around 700 but never for word totals.
Subject Author Posted

Still avoiding facts I see (with topic "Atum's Shadow")

Hans October 06, 2019 11:06AM

Atum's Shadow

L Cooper October 06, 2019 11:54AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

cladking October 06, 2019 07:08PM

The advantage of never documenting anything

Hans October 06, 2019 10:46PM

Re: The advantage of never documenting anything

cladking October 07, 2019 08:09AM

Re: The advantage of never documenting anything

Hans October 07, 2019 08:58AM

Re: The advantage of never documenting anything

cladking October 07, 2019 09:37AM

It time to stop making claims and provide evidence

Hans October 07, 2019 12:05PM

Re: It time to stop making claims and provide evidence

cladking October 07, 2019 02:14PM

Re: It time to stop making claims and provide evidence

Hans October 07, 2019 04:19PM

Re: Atum's Shadow

L Cooper October 07, 2019 08:23AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

Spiros October 07, 2019 08:46AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

Spiros October 11, 2019 08:39AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

L Cooper October 12, 2019 08:45AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

cladking October 12, 2019 09:24AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

L Cooper October 13, 2019 08:58AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

cladking October 13, 2019 09:13AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

Spiros October 18, 2019 07:44AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

Hans October 07, 2019 09:07AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

cladking October 07, 2019 09:29AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

L Cooper October 07, 2019 02:28PM

Re: Atum's Shadow

cladking October 07, 2019 08:13PM

Challenge taken

Hans October 08, 2019 05:49PM

Re: Challenge taken

cladking October 09, 2019 07:56AM

Your prediction was wrong Cladking

Hans October 09, 2019 10:35AM

Re: Challenge taken

cladking October 10, 2019 05:52PM

Re: Challenge taken

Hans October 10, 2019 07:38PM

Re: Atum's Shadow

Chris Tedder October 09, 2019 04:05AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

cladking October 09, 2019 08:06AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

Hans October 09, 2019 10:47AM

Re: Atum's Shadow

cladking October 09, 2019 09:42PM

Re: Atum's Shadow

Hans October 09, 2019 11:52PM

Re: Atum's Shadow

cladking October 09, 2019 09:52PM

Pretending

Hans October 09, 2019 11:25PM

Re: Pretending

cladking October 10, 2019 05:34PM

Substituting Upwards for Shu failure of the ancient language idea

Hans October 10, 2019 05:38PM

Re: Substituting Upwards for Shu failure of the ancient language idea

cladking October 10, 2019 05:56PM

Re: Substituting Upwards for Shu failure of the ancient language idea

Hans October 14, 2019 11:27AM

"Shu" Means "Upward".

cladking October 14, 2019 12:52PM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

L Cooper October 14, 2019 01:22PM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

Hans October 14, 2019 07:08PM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

cladking October 14, 2019 08:05PM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

Hans October 14, 2019 11:10PM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

cladking October 15, 2019 08:57AM

Still pretending you can translate AE by looking at the English translation..

Hans October 15, 2019 09:14AM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

L Cooper October 15, 2019 09:25AM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

Hans October 15, 2019 12:19PM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

cladking October 16, 2019 08:45AM

Why not just show us your research and data? Why are you hiding it?

Hans October 16, 2019 09:57AM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

Byrd October 15, 2019 05:39PM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

Hans October 15, 2019 06:47PM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

Hermione October 16, 2019 02:30AM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

cladking October 16, 2019 09:05AM

Re: "Shu" Can Mean Many Things

cladking October 16, 2019 09:03AM

More opinion presented as 'fact'

Hans October 16, 2019 09:55AM

Re: More opinion presented as 'fact'

cladking October 16, 2019 04:40PM

Re: More opinion presented as 'fact'

Hans October 16, 2019 05:21PM

Re: More opinion presented as 'fact'

cladking October 16, 2019 06:01PM

Cladking accepts that his idea was falsified

Hans October 16, 2019 07:08PM

Your idea is falsified

Hans October 14, 2019 07:06PM

Substituting Upwards for Shu failure of the ancient language idea

Hans October 10, 2019 05:36PM

Re: Atum's Shadow

cladking October 10, 2019 06:12PM

Re: Atum's Shadow

Hans October 10, 2019 07:38PM

Re: Atum's Shadow

Hans October 21, 2019 07:16PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login