Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

January 19, 2020, 9:13 pm UTC    
January 06, 2020 10:53AM
cladking Wrote:

cladking Wrote:

> He's not having the film developed on Alpha
> Centauri.
>
> There were extensive results within hours,
> minutes, of beginning the testing in October 2015.

Sorry don't believe you - link please
>
> Testing and science are NEVER done.

Yes it is Cladking stop screaming silly stuff you know is wrong. You just said above they did testing in science in' a few minutes' - try and keep your story rational Sam.

After they
> "prove" that there were ramps

They don't need to 'prove' ramps existed only a certain fringe member believes otherwise and has never provided 'evidence' to the contrary. Ramps existed before pyramids, during pyramids and after pyramids - please obsess on something else.

Are there traces of the
> lubricants or perhaps amulets lost by the workers?

You mean in the voids? I kinda think they would look for that.

> There will always be new tools and knowledge to
> apply to said testing which will make more subtle
> data and anomalies visible. Yet here we are a
> century after the invention of infrared and still
> no results.

You keep repeating this bizarre irrational statement. Again when was the first ruin infra photographed?
I know you don't know but I'll repeat that question every time you tell this whopper. LOL

The preliminary results showed a
> stone so hot that Napoleon could have found it
> just by touching it.

No they didn't

And still they won't admit
> that they put a boroscope into it.

Then how do you know about it? Cladking I know this is hard for you to understand but during testing they don't give the public a running commentary on what they are doing. If you actually expect that you need to reconsider your level of knowledge.

They won't
> say what was seen inside (though he let this slip
> as well).

Why would they? Is the project completed? No, so again see answer above.....

Most of what we actually know about
> the results were the results of reading between
> the words of the individual who says that
> incongruent results will not be allowed to be
> published.

Nope he never said that - you are lying - again I challenge you to link to the phrase where 'he' said that. Telling the same untruth over and over again doesn't make it true. Stop lying.
>
> There's little doubt about what was actually
> found.

REALLY and you know this how?

There are plenty of clues with the best
> one being that it doesn't fit our beliefs. Then
> there are the known facts that all lines in the
> visible spectrum and the gravimetric imaging are
> vertical or parallel. IT'S QUITE "CERTAIN" THAT
> ANY LINES IN THE INFRARED OR ULTRAVIOLET WILL ALSO
> SHARE THESE TRAITS. This is not consistent with
> our beliefs so even the visible lines aren't seen
> just like the triangles at the base of G1 were not
> seen.

Well that's a nice piece of crazy talk - could you have someone translate that for us in context....lol

People think they see what is there but we
> see what we expect.

So if I hear a sound outside my house and expect it is a raccoon open the door and find its actually a peacock I won't see the peacock?

LOL - by the way that actually happened to me and I did see the peacock......more bizarre thinking by you.
>
> More than four years ago you said the results
> would be out in a few months. Well, you were
> wrong.

Yep and glad to admit it but I believe I said years - link please. This means they are taking extra time or its more complicated probably the latter.

It's been a few years now and still
> nothing.

Yep because the entire Egyptology community has decided to torture you. Hawass called me last week that they are planning to release all the data but will make is super secret so you cannot see it......

We wouldn't see the muon results either
> if not for the fact no one cares if there's
> another sarcophagus or a fancy ramp above the
> grand gallery. But everyone will certainly care
> when it becomes apparent that all forces and
> processes that affected the pyramid were parallel
> to the sides or the base.

????

This is wholly
> inconsistent with what we believe about how they
> mustta been built. We were wrong and real
> science has already shown it.

Says you but then you are well know for making up strange irrational stuff.
>
> > You need to buy some clothes. Your deep and
> > irrational hatred of Egyptology, science and
> > Hawass is causing you to make up more and more
> > un-realistic claims - sciolists always get
> beyond
> > what they understand.
>
> I love science and have a great deal of respect
> for Egyptologists.

Which is why you constantly slander them right? Make up stuff they didn't say, repeat it endlessly, state they are hiding data, are wholly wrong about everything (but refuse to show evidence that they are) - again your extreme bias and hatred of Egyptology belies your feeble attempts to justified you growing and intense hatred of them.
>
deleted something you wrote but don't believe...

Your intense hatred of Egyptology and science continues and as I said before you constantly and continuous tell ridiculous lies about them.
>
> > Actually they do - you on the other hand have
> made
> > it very, very clear you will NEVER release your
> > research and data because it doesn't support
> you
> > beliefs. Does it?
>
> My "research" appears in my every post. It
> consists of facts and logic. You simply can't
> see it.

I can see you making stuff up in your opinions - okay lets say Hawass comes here and says, 'Howdy Sam the heat was because of concrete and there is no giant statue in the NE corner and 700 Egyptologists have worked day and night for 14 years and have disproved everything you ever said'.

Do you believe that or do you want research and data? You won't be able to answer that without exposing yourself as a hypocrite.

You don't show your research and data because you know from experience it shows you are wrong.
>
> > You don't need data you already claimed you
> know
> > exactly what 'is inside/how it was done' -
> don't
> > you?
>
> I "believe" I might know some of the things under
> G1.

Well just above you stated above you know for certain what it is.....try to keep your story straight: Cladking said:

> >>>"There's little doubt about what was actually found"
>
> I assume everybody always makes sense in terms of
> their premises.

Your 14 year journey has accomplish nothing but make you an internet eccentric and wasted a great deal of time.

Oh questions that you try to avoid will be repeated.
Subject Author Posted

Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hermione December 16, 2019 09:24AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Byrd December 23, 2019 03:36PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hermione December 24, 2019 11:24AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans December 24, 2019 05:28PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams December 28, 2019 03:17AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans December 28, 2019 10:57AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams December 28, 2019 01:29PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans December 28, 2019 03:04PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams December 28, 2019 04:22PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans December 29, 2019 12:28AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams December 29, 2019 03:08AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 03, 2020 11:17PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Pistol December 30, 2019 07:40AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking December 30, 2019 10:20AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Pistol December 30, 2019 10:42AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking December 30, 2019 08:18PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 03, 2020 11:25PM

**Moderation note to sub-thread**

Hermione January 04, 2020 03:45AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 04, 2020 09:59AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 04, 2020 11:36AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 04, 2020 02:58PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 04, 2020 03:41PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 04, 2020 09:51PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 12:39AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams January 05, 2020 01:51AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 05, 2020 10:22AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 11:29AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Pistol January 05, 2020 11:56AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams January 05, 2020 12:37PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 01:32PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams January 05, 2020 02:04PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 01:33PM

Nude Kings in Modern Times.

cladking January 05, 2020 04:10PM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

Hans January 05, 2020 05:52PM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

cladking January 06, 2020 10:16AM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

Hermione January 06, 2020 10:47AM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

Hans January 06, 2020 10:54AM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

cladking January 08, 2020 02:17PM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

Hans January 08, 2020 03:50PM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

John B January 08, 2020 03:50PM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

Hans January 08, 2020 04:03PM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

cladking January 08, 2020 04:33PM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

Hans January 08, 2020 05:53PM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione January 10, 2020 10:30AM

Re: Nude Kings in Modern Times.

Hans January 06, 2020 10:53AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams January 04, 2020 11:47AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hermione January 05, 2020 05:14AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 05, 2020 09:58AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 11:27AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 05, 2020 11:43AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 01:41PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 11:40AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 05, 2020 11:50AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 01:52PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hermione January 05, 2020 01:42PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 01:55PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams January 01, 2020 09:13PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Pistol January 04, 2020 07:24AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 04, 2020 09:34AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 04, 2020 11:52AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 04, 2020 01:01PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 04, 2020 01:19PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 04, 2020 02:52PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 04, 2020 03:32PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Pistol January 04, 2020 08:55PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 04, 2020 09:50PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 12:43AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 05, 2020 10:28AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 11:34AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams January 05, 2020 11:50AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 05, 2020 02:25PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

M. Williams January 05, 2020 02:36PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

cladking January 05, 2020 09:46PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Hans January 06, 2020 12:23AM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Roxana Cooper December 26, 2019 05:46PM

Re: Building the Great Pyramid ... another theory

Kanga December 26, 2019 07:22PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login