Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

June 3, 2020, 9:10 pm UTC    
July 29, 2008 12:58PM
Clive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jammer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Clive, the assumption that one can ignore
> what
> > they actually WROTE in preference to what
> you
> > believe you can imply from structure layout
> has
> > several vulnerable keystones.
>
> Jammer....!
>
> How can you be so naive.

Wait one moment, because I don't infer the secret encoding you do from the structures I am automatically naive?

> The papyrus that is being discussed is a series of
> math "problems"...you could call it a math exam.
> There is absolutely no evidence in the document
> declaring the works as "discoveries" or new
> mathematical "finds".
> This writing is not the "limit" of AE's math
> ability as you claim...it had to be of a higher
> level just to prepare the document.
> Now please...give it a rest.

Ah, and there it is; translated; "if you disagree with my ideas, kindly shut up."

> <Jammer> "1) That what your have created is accurate in the absence of any direct
> evidence."

> <Clive> But the pyramids "are" direct evidence, they couldn't be any more direct...you can
> even climb on them...!

And I deduce they could design and construct, these impressive square structures without the knowledge of Imaginary Numbers, Trigonometry, or Higher Math. Let alone the idea they are a secret code.

> > <Jammer> 2) That what they actually wrote was either a deliberate blind or at least
> written by one ignorant of the higher math mysteries.

> <Clive> "Do you realize what you are writing?"

Yes, the exact question was carefully worded, not typed randomly by 1,000 monkeys, in spite of the cliche.

> Why don't "you" try composing a story relating to
> your life's mathematical experiences?
> I'll guarantee that you cannot remember everything
> you were taught.

I am not senile (yet). I remember everything I was taught that I USE. I assume the AE didn't have doddering old scribes who forgot their teachings make up their exams.

> Therefore, according to your
> logic, the finished document would express your
> mathematical limits, although you were taught
> higher levels in that subject.
> Best.
> Clive

So, after allowing I am a senile, naive fool who doesn't even realize what he is typing, you wish me "the best"? For a verbal beat down I think you've already rendered it.

Clive, I thought we were discussing two sides of this discussion.
I hadn't realized how trying my thoughts were to you.

Jammer


Subject Author Posted

The importance of ratios

Clive July 20, 2008 12:27PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 20, 2008 05:27PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 20, 2008 09:22PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 20, 2008 10:03PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 20, 2008 10:17PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 20, 2008 11:06PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 21, 2008 09:16AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Jiri Mruzek July 21, 2008 03:08PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Jammer July 21, 2008 03:24PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 21, 2008 08:45PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Jammer July 24, 2008 02:56PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 25, 2008 10:21PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 21, 2008 08:39PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Jiri Mruzek July 22, 2008 01:50AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 21, 2008 08:31PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 21, 2008 09:44PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 21, 2008 10:06PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Ogygos July 21, 2008 01:56AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 21, 2008 08:05AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Ogygos July 21, 2008 10:36AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 21, 2008 10:06PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 24, 2008 05:47PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 25, 2008 09:59AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 25, 2008 11:09AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 25, 2008 09:40PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 25, 2008 10:25PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 25, 2008 09:51AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 25, 2008 09:47PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 26, 2008 07:01PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 26, 2008 10:01PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 26, 2008 11:09PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 27, 2008 11:33AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 27, 2008 09:10PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 28, 2008 11:16AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 28, 2008 11:29AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 28, 2008 12:24PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 28, 2008 07:13AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 28, 2008 11:04AM

Sorry my error Clive I am really sorry ...

Don Barone July 31, 2008 08:26AM

Re: Sorry my error Clive I am really sorry ...

Clive July 31, 2008 11:57AM

Hold on ! maybe it is not an error.

Don Barone July 31, 2008 12:05PM

Re: Hold on ! maybe it is not an error.

Clive August 02, 2008 10:53AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 26, 2008 11:37PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 27, 2008 12:15PM

Re: The importance of ratios

Don Barone July 27, 2008 08:19AM

Re: The importance of ratios

Clive July 27, 2008 12:18PM

Perfect ratios

Clive July 27, 2008 12:26PM

Re: The non-importance of ratios

Ronald July 23, 2008 09:49AM

geometry problem can anyone help?

Ogygos July 27, 2008 08:26AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 27, 2008 07:55PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Ogygos July 28, 2008 12:45AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 28, 2008 09:08AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Hermione July 28, 2008 09:39AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 28, 2008 11:22AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Hermione July 28, 2008 11:30AM

Thanks Hermione (n/t)

Clive July 28, 2008 05:08PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Ogygos July 28, 2008 04:11PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 28, 2008 05:01PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Ogygos July 29, 2008 10:41AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Jammer July 29, 2008 10:48AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Jammer July 28, 2008 11:36AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Don Barone July 28, 2008 12:27PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Jammer July 28, 2008 12:59PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 28, 2008 02:00PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 28, 2008 04:05PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 28, 2008 05:21PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Warwick L Nixon July 31, 2008 12:02PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Ogygos July 31, 2008 04:46PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 28, 2008 04:46PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 28, 2008 05:29PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 28, 2008 08:30PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 29, 2008 03:59AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

C Wayne Taylor July 29, 2008 04:22AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 29, 2008 01:08PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 29, 2008 05:37PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

lobo-hotei July 31, 2008 09:57AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

L Cooper July 31, 2008 11:56AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

lobo-hotei July 31, 2008 12:08PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 31, 2008 03:16PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 31, 2008 01:51PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Jammer July 29, 2008 09:01AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 29, 2008 12:17PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Jammer July 29, 2008 12:58PM

Request ...

Hermione July 29, 2008 01:45PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Jammer July 29, 2008 09:10AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

lobo-hotei July 29, 2008 10:15AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Jammer July 29, 2008 10:43AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

lobo-hotei July 29, 2008 11:37AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 28, 2008 07:45PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 29, 2008 03:23AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Jon_B July 29, 2008 04:15AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 29, 2008 04:53AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 29, 2008 11:06AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Jon_B July 29, 2008 12:04PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 29, 2008 12:33PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 29, 2008 01:01PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 29, 2008 08:44PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 30, 2008 09:40AM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

Clive July 29, 2008 12:35PM

Re: geometry problem can anyone help?

MJ Thomas July 29, 2008 01:06PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login