Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

April 4, 2020, 12:44 pm UTC    
September 14, 2008 11:58AM
Khazar-khum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But that doesn't answer the Big Question here.
>
> Can you provide any proof at all that the 4th
> Dynasty AE measured in degrees? Can you provide
> any proof that AE ever measured anything in
> degrees?


Khazar:
Now we are discussing on an intellectual level...

What has been presented cannot be altered because it's there looking at us, it is a simple mathematical fact...

What we "do" know of ancient times is the division of a circle into 360 part became a function of mathematics...that's a fact also.

What we "do not" know for certain is when that event actually occurred and who were the designers...another fact.

To state, "as a fact", the "oldest known" record of a 360 degrees circle as being the "initial" use is nonsense because it had to be known and used before it was ever recorded...right?

The "illogical" statement is to claim that the pyramid builders "didn't" use a circle of 360 degrees because we have no "written" evidence, yet claim the assumed theories of Egyptologists as true without written evidence.

It is claimed that the two upper chambers of the Great pyramid were built for the king and his queen, yet there is not one/single/uno/1 piece of written evidence to prove it true.
You can't have it both ways in this game.

No written evidence of math and no written evidence of burial...therefore neither existed...that's logical isn't it?

And if you believe that an empty stone coffin is evidence of a burial then you have assumed the stone container as a repository for a deceased individual...without proof. And you must provide a reason why all of these stone containes were void of bodies...is it possible that was not their intended function?
I need an intellectual answer on that one...a possible yes or a definite no.
Answer here......yes...no.

As they say...facts speak volumes...and they also say an illustration is worthy of a thousand words.
Soooo...the builders chose the easy route...they elected to illustrate.

Returning to the 360:
Now that I have provided a mathematical association of pi and the location of the Kc it "indicates" a "high" possibility of the builders being aware of and using a circle divided into 360 segments.
To claim this being false requires the input of an unbiased mathematician who is verse in "probabilities" and it will be discovered that it indicates, "without question", that the AE understood the number pi and used a 360 degrees circle. Unfortunately, my friend here in town confirms it true, but his association with me makes it biased.

For me to continuously struggle with the, non-mathematician, non-believer or die-hard gets us nowhere. It's a futile and pointless battle between...I'm right...you're wrong.

> You can measure it in hands, inches or Hobbit feet
> for all I care. What you MUST prove is--did they?

I hope you now understand the futility of this question.
“Read” the following topic to the "very" end then get back to me...I'll be happy to assist in anything you question.
[www.wsville.com]

Best.
Clive





Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2008 12:01PM by Clive.
Subject Author Posted

Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 09:15AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Dave L September 10, 2008 09:55AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 10, 2008 10:02AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Dave L September 10, 2008 10:07AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 10, 2008 10:32AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Dave L September 10, 2008 12:26PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 10, 2008 02:21PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Dave L September 11, 2008 02:00AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 11, 2008 09:17AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 08:56PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Jon_B September 10, 2008 01:00PM

Oops

Jon_B September 10, 2008 02:29PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 10, 2008 04:41PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 10, 2008 07:23PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 08:09PM

**Moderation note**

Hermione September 11, 2008 09:12AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 11, 2008 01:53PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 12, 2008 11:12AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 12, 2008 02:18PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 12, 2008 05:17PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 12, 2008 07:55PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 13, 2008 10:32AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 01:27PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 13, 2008 05:04PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 10:28PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 14, 2008 01:18AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 14, 2008 11:58AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 14, 2008 08:54PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 15, 2008 09:24AM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione September 15, 2008 09:59AM

**Moderation note**

Hermione September 15, 2008 07:48AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 12, 2008 09:07PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 13, 2008 08:23AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 01:36PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 13, 2008 03:15PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 09:39PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 14, 2008 04:22PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 14, 2008 05:40PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 14, 2008 07:12PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 15, 2008 09:26AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 15, 2008 04:03AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 15, 2008 09:57AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 15, 2008 02:40PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 15, 2008 03:46PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 15, 2008 05:16PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 15, 2008 05:24PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 13, 2008 05:56PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 09:37PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 14, 2008 04:07PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Kanga September 16, 2008 10:03AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 16, 2008 06:37PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 17, 2008 12:17AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Chris Tedder September 17, 2008 07:55AM

So-called 45* line at Giza

Kanga September 17, 2008 08:39AM

Re: So-called 45* line at Giza

Chris Tedder September 18, 2008 12:20PM

Re: So-called 45* line at Giza

Jon_B September 18, 2008 02:18PM

Re: So-called 45* line at Giza

Don Barone September 18, 2008 02:35PM

Re: So-called 45* line at Giza

Chris Tedder September 18, 2008 05:29PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 17, 2008 03:39AM

Re: correction to post

MJ Thomas September 11, 2008 11:01AM

Re: correction to post

Don Barone September 11, 2008 11:50AM

Re: correction to post

MJ Thomas September 11, 2008 02:16PM

Re: correction to post

Don Barone September 11, 2008 02:33PM

Re: correction to post

MJ Thomas September 11, 2008 05:39PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 08:49PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Jon_B September 12, 2008 10:04AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 12, 2008 10:56AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 01:39PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Jon_B September 13, 2008 03:51PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 09:41PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 14, 2008 01:20AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 14, 2008 12:18PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Jon_B September 14, 2008 03:59AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Kanga September 14, 2008 09:45AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 14, 2008 09:05PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Kanga September 14, 2008 09:25AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 10, 2008 03:47PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 08:58PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 10, 2008 10:00PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 11:51PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 11, 2008 12:00AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 11, 2008 12:56AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 13, 2008 01:59AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 02:00PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 13, 2008 03:29PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Tommi Huhtamaki September 13, 2008 03:34PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 13, 2008 03:44PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Tommi Huhtamaki September 13, 2008 03:49PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

mlpeel September 13, 2008 05:56PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 13, 2008 07:34PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

mlpeel September 14, 2008 12:11AM

And now for something completely different Clive: Drafting the pyramids

Don Barone September 13, 2008 09:23PM

Re: And now for something completely different Clive: Drafting the pyramids

Don Barone September 14, 2008 12:48AM

small addendum ....

Don Barone September 14, 2008 08:23AM

Re: And now for something completely different Clive: Drafting the pyramids

Clive September 14, 2008 01:09PM

Re: And now for something completely different Clive: Drafting the pyramids

lobo-hotei September 14, 2008 04:05PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 14, 2008 12:01PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 14, 2008 01:07PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 14, 2008 03:08PM

Pi for Chris, MJ, Clive et al

Don Barone September 18, 2008 06:32PM

An addendum as food for thought

Don Barone September 18, 2008 06:50PM

Re: Pi for Chris, MJ, Clive et al

Khazar-khum September 19, 2008 11:34PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login