Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

September 29, 2020, 2:47 pm UTC    
September 14, 2008 08:54PM
Clive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Khazar-khum Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But that doesn't answer the Big Question
> here.
> >
> > Can you provide any proof at all that the
> 4th
> > Dynasty AE measured in degrees? Can you
> provide
> > any proof that AE ever measured anything in
> > degrees?
>
>
> Khazar:
> Now we are discussing on an intellectual level...
>
> What has been presented cannot be altered because
> it's there looking at us, it is a simple
> mathematical fact...
>
> What we "do" know of ancient times is the division
> of a circle into 360 part became a function of
> mathematics...that's a fact also.
>
> What we "do not" know for certain is when that
> event actually occurred and who were the
> designers...another fact.
>
> To state, "as a fact", the "oldest known" record
> of a 360 degrees circle as being the "initial" use
> is nonsense because it had to be known and used
> before it was ever recorded...right?
>
> The "illogical" statement is to claim that the
> pyramid builders "didn't" use a circle of 360
> degrees because we have no "written" evidence, yet
> claim the assumed theories of Egyptologists as
> true without written evidence.
>
> It is claimed that the two upper chambers of the
> Great pyramid were built for the king and his
> queen, yet there is not one/single/uno/1 piece of
> written evidence to prove it true.
> You can't have it both ways in this game.
>
> No written evidence of math and no written
> evidence of burial...therefore neither
> existed...that's logical isn't it?
>
> And if you believe that an empty stone coffin is
> evidence of a burial then you have assumed the
> stone container as a repository for a deceased
> individual...without proof. And you must provide a
> reason why all of these stone containes were void
> of bodies...is it possible that was not their
> intended function?
> I need an intellectual answer on that one...a
> possible yes or a definite no.
> Answer here......yes...no.
>
> As they say...facts speak volumes...and they also
> say an illustration is worthy of a thousand
> words.
> Soooo...the builders chose the easy route...they
> elected to illustrate.
>
> Returning to the 360:
> Now that I have provided a mathematical
> association of pi and the location of the Kc it
> "indicates" a "high" possibility of the builders
> being aware of and using a circle divided into 360
> segments.
> To claim this being false requires the input of an
> unbiased mathematician who is verse in
> "probabilities" and it will be discovered that it
> indicates, "without question", that the AE
> understood the number pi and used a 360 degrees
> circle. Unfortunately, my friend here in town
> confirms it true, but his association with me
> makes it biased.
>
> For me to continuously struggle with the,
> non-mathematician, non-believer or die-hard gets
> us nowhere. It's a futile and pointless battle
> between...I'm right...you're wrong.
>
> > You can measure it in hands, inches or Hobbit
> feet
> > for all I care. What you MUST prove is--did
> they?
>
> I hope you now understand the futility of this
> question.
> “Read” the following topic to the "very" end then
> get back to me...I'll be happy to assist in
> anything you question.


In other words, not only are you incapable of proving it--you aren't even going to attempt proving it.

Cheers
Subject Author Posted

Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 09:15AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Dave L September 10, 2008 09:55AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 10, 2008 10:02AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Dave L September 10, 2008 10:07AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 10, 2008 10:32AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Dave L September 10, 2008 12:26PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 10, 2008 02:21PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Dave L September 11, 2008 02:00AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 11, 2008 09:17AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 08:56PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Jon_B September 10, 2008 01:00PM

Oops

Jon_B September 10, 2008 02:29PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 10, 2008 04:41PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 10, 2008 07:23PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 08:09PM

**Moderation note**

Hermione September 11, 2008 09:12AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 11, 2008 01:53PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 12, 2008 11:12AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 12, 2008 02:18PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 12, 2008 05:17PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 12, 2008 07:55PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 13, 2008 10:32AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 01:27PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 13, 2008 05:04PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 10:28PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 14, 2008 01:18AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 14, 2008 11:58AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 14, 2008 08:54PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 15, 2008 09:24AM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione September 15, 2008 09:59AM

**Moderation note**

Hermione September 15, 2008 07:48AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 12, 2008 09:07PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 13, 2008 08:23AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 01:36PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 13, 2008 03:15PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 09:39PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 14, 2008 04:22PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 14, 2008 05:40PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 14, 2008 07:12PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 15, 2008 09:26AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 15, 2008 04:03AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 15, 2008 09:57AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 15, 2008 02:40PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 15, 2008 03:46PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 15, 2008 05:16PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 15, 2008 05:24PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 13, 2008 05:56PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 09:37PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 14, 2008 04:07PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Kanga September 16, 2008 10:03AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 16, 2008 06:37PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

lobo-hotei September 17, 2008 12:17AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Chris Tedder September 17, 2008 07:55AM

So-called 45* line at Giza

Kanga September 17, 2008 08:39AM

Re: So-called 45* line at Giza

Chris Tedder September 18, 2008 12:20PM

Re: So-called 45* line at Giza

Jon_B September 18, 2008 02:18PM

Re: So-called 45* line at Giza

Don Barone September 18, 2008 02:35PM

Re: So-called 45* line at Giza

Chris Tedder September 18, 2008 05:29PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 17, 2008 03:39AM

Re: correction to post

MJ Thomas September 11, 2008 11:01AM

Re: correction to post

Don Barone September 11, 2008 11:50AM

Re: correction to post

MJ Thomas September 11, 2008 02:16PM

Re: correction to post

Don Barone September 11, 2008 02:33PM

Re: correction to post

MJ Thomas September 11, 2008 05:39PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 08:49PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Jon_B September 12, 2008 10:04AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 12, 2008 10:56AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 01:39PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Jon_B September 13, 2008 03:51PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 09:41PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 14, 2008 01:20AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 14, 2008 12:18PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Jon_B September 14, 2008 03:59AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Kanga September 14, 2008 09:45AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 14, 2008 09:05PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Kanga September 14, 2008 09:25AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 10, 2008 03:47PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 08:58PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 10, 2008 10:00PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 10, 2008 11:51PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 11, 2008 12:00AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 11, 2008 12:56AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Ronald September 13, 2008 01:59AM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 13, 2008 02:00PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 13, 2008 03:29PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Tommi Huhtamaki September 13, 2008 03:34PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Khazar-khum September 13, 2008 03:44PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Tommi Huhtamaki September 13, 2008 03:49PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

mlpeel September 13, 2008 05:56PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Don Barone September 13, 2008 07:34PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

mlpeel September 14, 2008 12:11AM

And now for something completely different Clive: Drafting the pyramids

Don Barone September 13, 2008 09:23PM

Re: And now for something completely different Clive: Drafting the pyramids

Don Barone September 14, 2008 12:48AM

small addendum ....

Don Barone September 14, 2008 08:23AM

Re: And now for something completely different Clive: Drafting the pyramids

Clive September 14, 2008 01:09PM

Re: And now for something completely different Clive: Drafting the pyramids

lobo-hotei September 14, 2008 04:05PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 14, 2008 12:01PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

Clive September 14, 2008 01:07PM

Re: Uncovering another pi value in G1 using degrees

MJ Thomas September 14, 2008 03:08PM

Pi for Chris, MJ, Clive et al

Don Barone September 18, 2008 06:32PM

An addendum as food for thought

Don Barone September 18, 2008 06:50PM

Re: Pi for Chris, MJ, Clive et al

Khazar-khum September 19, 2008 11:34PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login