Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

December 14, 2019, 8:21 am UTC    
September 14, 2009 03:55PM
Warwick L Nixon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> re your simple fact......PROOVE it is not a
> coincidence
>
> Do not expect me or anyone else to do it for you

Excellent!

I feel we're making progress. Of course I can no more prove that they
used geysers than that you can that they didn't. I might be able to dem-
onstrate a preponderance of evidence and feel that this has been reasonably
well established but this is opinion. Since doing the work to prove my
contentions are correct is probably impossible for me my tack has to re-
main the same; induce others to seek proof.

However I don't have to give up because there are real things I can do
right here at the computer. Right now I'm working on a demonstration that
the PT were meant literally. I believe I can make a strong argument but
doubt it will get the attention it deserves. Inertia is a monstrous force
in societies so even of I were proven correct it would be a generation or
two before it was widely accepted. There are also real tests and experiments
which might prove or disprove it if people simply look at the issue. Some
of these may be subtle or not entirely conclusive.

> actually I'd say we know pretty well exactly how
> it was asssembled
>
> the debate surrounds how the material was
> transported to any given level.
>
> You suggest a geyser powered Ramp
>
> I suggest a more general drag Ramp
>
> Your argument that geyser's must be the answer
> because there is no evidence for ramps in
> deffect...makes little or no sense.

I did at one time believe ramps were impossible because they could not have
gotten sufficient manpower on the ramps to complete the task in a timely man-
ner. Now I realize that only 55 HP was needed (100% efficiency) and a gargan-
tuan effort could theoretically suffice to complete the task. However the on-
ly both widely accepted and possible ramp configuration is contraindicated by
the evidence. There were no spiral external ramp. Look at the new google earth
picture of the west side ([]bw-snfrs's side) of G1.

The question has always been how they got the stones to the top. Once this is
solved you'll pretty much know everything and even if you don't, who cares how
they got the stones to a couple hundred feet. Anyone can do that using any num-
ber of means. Yes, it can be hard work but it's sure not rocket science.

Until this question is answered I think there will be a steady stream of crack-
pots with geysers, aliens, and winged stones looking for proof of their beliefs
much as orthodoxy looks for proof that they had only muscle power and the need
to please their king/ god.

I believe this job would have been virtually impossible using muscle power even
under the most ideal of conditions. Even with muscle power it probably would
have required the use of very long ropes. If the usage of ramps is impractical
today with our machines and modern tools then why would they be more practical
without them?




____________
Man fears the pyramid, time fears man.
Subject Author Posted

Arris angle

RLH July 03, 2009 10:03AM

Re: Arris angle

RLH July 05, 2009 07:31AM

Re: Arris angle

cladking July 13, 2009 09:21PM

Re: Arris angle

Greg Reeder July 14, 2009 11:08AM

Re: Arris angle

cladking July 14, 2009 01:48PM

Re: Arris angle

Greg Reeder July 14, 2009 02:52PM

Re: Arris angle

cladking July 14, 2009 05:48PM

Re: Arris angle

cladking July 14, 2009 08:25PM

Maybe you are on to something?

Greg Reeder July 14, 2009 10:34PM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

cladking July 16, 2009 11:42PM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

cladking July 21, 2009 12:39AM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

Greg Reeder July 21, 2009 10:41AM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

cladking July 21, 2009 01:57PM

imho CK, you are being too literal again

Jammer July 22, 2009 07:45AM

Re: imho CK, you are being too literal again

cladking July 23, 2009 08:05PM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

Ogygos July 22, 2009 11:45AM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

Jammer July 23, 2009 01:05PM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

Ogygos July 23, 2009 05:41PM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

Jammer July 24, 2009 09:47AM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

cladking July 28, 2009 11:17PM

No rainbow here but careful of the angle.

cladking August 09, 2009 02:07PM

Re: No rainbow here but careful of the angle.

cladking August 09, 2009 02:21PM

It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 03, 2009 12:14AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 03, 2009 07:37PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 04, 2009 01:15PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 04, 2009 08:57PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 06, 2009 10:20AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 06, 2009 12:44PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Greg Reeder September 06, 2009 12:57PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 06, 2009 02:49PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Greg Reeder September 06, 2009 03:11PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 06, 2009 05:42PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Hermione September 07, 2009 08:18AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 07, 2009 11:09AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Hermione September 07, 2009 11:50AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Greg Reeder September 07, 2009 12:44PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 07, 2009 08:19PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 09, 2009 12:00PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 09, 2009 12:44PM

Paradigm shift alert

Warwick L Nixon September 09, 2009 01:43PM

Re: Paradigm shift alert

cladking September 09, 2009 04:26PM

Re: Paradigm shift alert

Warwick L Nixon September 10, 2009 09:51AM

Re: Paradigm shift alert

Don Barone September 10, 2009 11:15AM

Re: Paradigm shift alert

Warwick L Nixon September 10, 2009 11:56AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 07, 2009 08:06PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Hermione September 08, 2009 04:32AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 08, 2009 11:09AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 07, 2009 08:45PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 09, 2009 12:00PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 09, 2009 12:17PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 09, 2009 12:48PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 09, 2009 01:37PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 09, 2009 04:42PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Tommi Huhtamaki September 09, 2009 05:03PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 09, 2009 05:50PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 10, 2009 10:02AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 10, 2009 10:33AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 10, 2009 10:41AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 10, 2009 11:12AM

Okay

Warwick L Nixon September 10, 2009 12:09PM

Re: Okay

cladking September 10, 2009 08:05PM

Re: Okay

Warwick L Nixon September 11, 2009 12:25PM

Re: Okay

cladking September 11, 2009 01:00PM

Re: Okay

Warwick L Nixon September 11, 2009 01:27PM

Re: Okay

cladking September 11, 2009 03:39PM

Re: Okay

Warwick L Nixon September 12, 2009 12:23PM

Re: Okay

cladking September 13, 2009 12:41PM

Re: Okay

Warwick L Nixon September 13, 2009 02:51PM

Re: Okay

cladking September 13, 2009 04:27PM

Re: Okay

Warwick L Nixon September 14, 2009 11:45AM

Re: Okay

cladking September 14, 2009 03:55PM

Re: Okay

Warwick L Nixon September 16, 2009 10:02AM

Re: Okay

cladking September 16, 2009 06:26PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking April 28, 2010 12:34PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Hermione September 09, 2009 02:40PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 09, 2009 05:00PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Tommi Huhtamaki September 09, 2009 05:25PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking March 25, 2016 01:01PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 15, 2009 08:33PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 16, 2009 10:32AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 16, 2009 04:51PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 17, 2009 09:35AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 17, 2009 01:32PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 17, 2009 01:55PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 18, 2009 09:48AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking September 18, 2009 10:22AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Warwick L Nixon September 18, 2009 11:14AM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

cladking March 10, 2010 11:53PM

Re: It ascends from earth and orders the lights above.

Hermione May 26, 2010 01:18AM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

cladking September 09, 2009 12:13PM

Re: Maybe you are on to something?

cladking October 08, 2009 11:41PM

Re: Arris angle

Warwick L Nixon July 15, 2009 10:55AM

Re: Arris angle

cladking August 01, 2009 08:29PM

Lord of the Rainbows.

cladking August 12, 2009 11:07PM

Re: Lord of the Rainbows.

cladking February 13, 2010 08:42PM

Re: Lord of the Rainbows.

Warwick L Nixon February 15, 2010 01:47PM

Re: Lord of the Rainbows.

cladking February 15, 2010 05:56PM

Re: Lord of the Rainbows.

Jammer February 22, 2010 11:24AM

Re: Lord of the Rainbows.

cladking February 22, 2010 04:03PM

perhaps I wasn't clear enough

Warwick L Nixon February 22, 2010 01:07PM

Re: perhaps I wasn't clear enough

cladking February 22, 2010 03:43PM

nuff said

Warwick L Nixon February 24, 2010 12:09PM

Re: Arris angle

cladking March 10, 2016 08:26PM

Re: Arris angle

cladking March 20, 2016 10:00AM

Re: Arris angle

Byrd March 23, 2016 06:46PM

Re: Arris angle

cladking March 23, 2016 07:53PM

Re: Arris angle

cladking March 28, 2016 10:35AM

Re: Arris angle

cladking April 26, 2016 01:41PM

Re: Arris angle

cladking May 07, 2016 08:29PM

Re: Arris angle

Warwick L Nixon July 14, 2009 12:38PM

Re: Arris angle

cladking July 14, 2009 01:49PM

Re: Arris angle

Hermione July 14, 2009 01:54PM

I Q test?

Warwick L Nixon July 14, 2009 02:36PM

Re: Arris angle

RLH July 15, 2009 11:06AM

Re: Arris angle

cladking July 16, 2009 11:34PM

Re: Arris angle

cladking January 09, 2019 10:03PM

Your ideas destroyed by questions you could not answer

Hans January 21, 2019 02:37PM

Re: Your ideas destroyed by questions you could not answer

cladking January 22, 2019 02:22PM

Re: Your ideas destroyed by questions you could not answer

cladking January 23, 2019 09:31AM

Question

Hans January 25, 2019 07:30PM

Re: Question

cladking January 27, 2019 11:05AM

Re: Question

Hermione January 27, 2019 01:33PM

Re: Question

cladking January 27, 2019 03:15PM

Oh my!

Hans January 27, 2019 08:51PM

Re: Oh my!

cladking January 27, 2019 09:57PM

Thanks for the amusement

Hans January 27, 2019 10:11PM

...and you avoided the questions.

Hans January 27, 2019 08:47PM

Re: ...and you avoided the questions.

cladking January 27, 2019 10:03PM

Still trying to avoid the question...amazing

Hans January 27, 2019 10:16PM

Re: Still trying to avoid the question...amazing

cladking January 28, 2019 09:49AM

No answers provide - so bye bye

Hans January 28, 2019 12:49PM

Re: No answers provide - so bye bye

cladking January 28, 2019 01:04PM

Again no answers - just avoidance - questions asked for the last time

Hans January 28, 2019 04:54PM

Re: Again no answers - just avoidance - questions asked for the last time

cladking January 28, 2019 05:55PM

Re: Arris angle

Clive July 16, 2009 11:35PM

Re: Arris angle

RLH July 17, 2009 04:04PM

Re: Arris angle

Don Barone July 17, 2009 09:50AM

Re: Arris angle

RLH July 17, 2009 04:05PM

Re: Arris angle

Don Barone July 18, 2009 06:33AM

Re: Arris angle

Mark Heaton March 17, 2010 02:21AM

Re: Arris angle

Don Barone March 11, 2016 08:17PM

Addendum to Re: Arris angle

Don Barone March 12, 2016 08:05AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login