Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

September 27, 2020, 8:33 am UTC    
September 26, 2016 09:05AM
I provided the passge that refers to Greeks. These people were named Greeks, they were NOT named gentiles "Ethnikoi". The New Testament does not tell us if they believed in the Dodecatheon or if they believed in one God. But if they believed in the 12 gods then why would they come to see Jesus? All this is telling us is that they were Ethnic Greeks, originating from Greece. It does not refer to their religious beliefs.

My theory is that the Egyptian pyramids relate to mountains in Greece. But referring to Greeks, John in this passage encodes scientific information of this relation, of the sacred Holy Jerusalem encoding. You need gematria to decode it. Just notice what he says just after this passage. He refers to wheat. Wheat cultivated on the fertile land of Greece. And there is one Egyptian - Giza pyramid that relates to wheat or bread.

I don't believe in chosen people, but I believe various nations were meant to play an important role in God's plan of salvation. Egyptians, Hebrews, Greek, Syrians, etc all played different roles.

Let's return to the Julian calendar Epiphany date of January 19. If a certain person was conceived on this date, then we know the mean gestation period is 280 days. You talk of a Solar 40 year cycle, but here was have a 40 week = 280 day period, and the height of Khufu's pyramid is 280 royal cubits.

So when would this person be born? It turns out that on a non leap year(365 day year) it is on October 26. But October 26 is the feast day of Saint Demetrius. It is the day that the Sun rises over the Khafre causeway on an ideal flat horizon.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2016 09:11AM by Spiros.
Subject Author Posted

Queen Chamber shafts, a Christian solution

Spiros September 05, 2016 01:09AM

Re: Queen Chamber shafts, a Christian solution

Mark Heaton September 05, 2016 09:29AM

Spiros September 06, 2016 04:30AM

Mark Heaton September 10, 2016 09:47AM

Spiros September 06, 2016 01:24AM

Mark Heaton September 10, 2016 11:36AM

Spiros September 23, 2016 01:52PM

Re: The seal of Hezekiah

Mark Heaton September 24, 2016 04:59PM

Re: The seal of Hezekiah

Spiros September 26, 2016 09:05AM

Plain language, not numerology

Mark Heaton September 26, 2016 02:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login