Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

September 24, 2020, 2:23 pm UTC    
May 22, 2017 02:14PM
Hi all I usually would put this down yonder but I honestly think these diagrams deserve consideration by the mainstream. Many people over the years, myself included, have come up with all kinds of elaborate designs for the Great Pyramid. Just a few days ago I threw away my kilometres and feet and inches and yes even my cubits in an attempt to understand what was happening with the pyramids in the Third and Fourth Dynasty. I tried to get back to basics and use the simplest of ideas to solve for the pyramids and although I think I have achieved that it is not for this post. I have over the years tried to incorporate Pi and Phi into The Great Pyramid and unfortunately they yield a result so close to seked 5.5 that it is difficult to really know for sure but I am tending more and more toward seked 5.5, In that spirit I would like to post my latest theory on how and why The Great Pyramid is what it is ... no Pi, no Phi no circles and just the simplest of geometry ... I would like some honest opinions of these thoughts.

The diagrams:

Note 88 is 440 / 5 and 80 is 440 / 5.5

and this ....

To all things there is a season ... and a reason.

Cheers
Don Barone

Cherry Picking - If you can't debate your opponents on the substance of the issue, crush them on the minor details.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2017 02:22PM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

The "KISS" Principle as applied to our old friend The Great Pyramid

Don Barone May 22, 2017 02:14PM

Re: The "KISS" Principle as applied to our old friend The Great Pyramid

Don Barone May 22, 2017 03:21PM

Don Barone May 22, 2017 05:07PM

Don Barone May 22, 2017 08:45PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login