Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

December 8, 2019, 12:49 pm UTC    
August 14, 2018 04:42PM
Nemtinakht Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You claim with "authority" that the pyramids were
> not built using ramps. How exactly can you type
> this with a straight face?

I am always discussing this with people whose default position is "they mustta used ramps". Most people simply assume ramps are the only possibility and they further assume that ramps were actually used because there were no alternatives in the ancient tool box. If I use a word that allows people to think "ramp" they will think of ramps with teams of bumpkins dragging stones. It is ingrained in people. So when I say something like "all the evidence shows stones were pulled straight up the sides" they still hear and see "ramps". When I say the pyramids were stepped to have a surface from which to work they imagine ramps connecting the steps. How ironic that the very data that proves the pyramids were stepped and that stones mustta been pulled up the side is interpreted to show internal ramps and the fat that internal ramps have been disproven means nothing. They still see men dragging stones in their sleep. There were no ramps and no evidence any stone was ever lifted on any great pyramid by means of ramps. The word "ramp" is unattested from the great pyramid building age. Ramps are only in peoples' minds. The actual physical evidence shows there were no ramps and the evidence currently being suppressed apparently proves it since it would otherwise be released.

I "claim with authority" because this is my writing style. I attempt to normally use tautologies to communicate. OBVIOUSLY some of my declaratory sentences are really derived from my beliefs and those beliefs are based on the stated evidence and logic. I can say there were no ramps because ramps are debunked and it's been shown stones were dragged straight up the sides (the easiest and shortest way).

> You claim there is no
> evidence for ramps. But there is far more evidence
> for ramps than there is for geysers and
> funiculars.

And this still isn't about geysers, carbonated aquifers, or water at altitude. It is about what is under G1 that is consistent with the paradigm that relies on ramps, tombs, and changeless superstitious people. The FACT that the PT is coherently describing a world with geysers is irrelevant to what is under G1 or what we believe about the builders.

> The remains of ramps have been
> excavated.

How do you reassemble these things in such a way as to show men dragged stones on them? Why is the usage of ramps to build great pyramids at odds with the physical evidence and the culture itself? How is it possible for countless tens of thousands to live and die on ramps without leaving a clue? Why are these questions ignored?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard the "explanations" and some are actually plausible but they paint a picture where the facts don't want to fit. They are all disjointed and unconnected to everything and suggest that ancient people were moribund, superstitious, and not as smart as we are. All these "explanations" force us to consider beliefs more powerful than knowledge, theory, and understanding.

The real world doesn't work this way. ...And never did.

> They may not be fully intact or point
> to exactly where Cladking would expect them to,
> but this is a flaw in your own logic, not in
> Egyptologys. On the other hand, there have been a
> grand total of ZERO geysers or the remains of
> linear funiculars excavated anywhere near Giza.
> This is a FACT no matter how you attempt to spin
> it.

A linear funicular is exactly what the current evidence likely suggests. It was to find this evidence that I sought to get this work done.

Of course the term "linear funicular" could include using the weight of water from any source at all and could even include using stone or sand for ballast. It is simply my opinion (~70% confidence) that the funicular operated on ballast called "seker" that was powered by "I3.t-wt.t".

> Keep in mind that Giza was an active necropolis
> during the Fourth Dynasty.

Before it was a "necropolis" there were structures where G1 now stands. I believe one of them was the 2nd Sphinx but I'm curious what other people think it was.

> To
> expect that any external ramps would be fully
> intact and resting against the side of the
> pyramids after 4500 years defies all logic and
> reason.

Things leave evidence. If there had been ramps there would be evidence in the infrared scan and Egyptologists would be tripping over one another to release the data.

There were no ramps and no evidence.

> The word ramp is attested from the Old Kingdom. If
> you refuse to believe this than your problem is
> with James Allen, the world's foremost authority
> on the Egyptian language. I highly doubt that you
> Cladking understand the language more than he
> does.

Thank you.

Can you show me where Allen translates anything as "ramp"?




____________
Man fears the pyramid, time fears man.
Subject Author Posted

What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking July 29, 2018 12:53PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Roxana Cooper July 29, 2018 07:14PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking July 29, 2018 09:02PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans July 30, 2018 01:28AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans July 30, 2018 06:37PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Nemtinakht August 09, 2018 11:01AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 09, 2018 02:08PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 09, 2018 02:23PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Pistol August 09, 2018 03:44PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 09, 2018 05:14PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Pistol August 09, 2018 06:38PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 10, 2018 08:49AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Nemtinakht August 10, 2018 04:14PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 10, 2018 04:57PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 09, 2018 05:26PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Pistol August 09, 2018 06:40PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 10, 2018 08:58AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

John B August 10, 2018 04:24PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 10, 2018 05:04PM

What do They Know?

cladking August 11, 2018 08:38AM

Djedefre and the ramp

Kanga August 11, 2018 09:35AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 11, 2018 09:49AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 11, 2018 10:01AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 11, 2018 05:54PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 11, 2018 08:39PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Byrd August 11, 2018 10:55PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 12, 2018 09:14AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

L Cooper August 12, 2018 07:10AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 12, 2018 08:47AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 12, 2018 08:50AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 12, 2018 10:36AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 12, 2018 06:36PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 12, 2018 07:34PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 13, 2018 10:23AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 13, 2018 10:59AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 13, 2018 11:50AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 12, 2018 08:42AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 12, 2018 09:39AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Warwick L Nixon August 13, 2018 02:05PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 13, 2018 02:50PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 13, 2018 03:00PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 13, 2018 03:18PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 13, 2018 08:35PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 13, 2018 09:20PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 14, 2018 09:46AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Warwick L Nixon August 14, 2018 10:24AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 10:32AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 14, 2018 01:52PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Warwick L Nixon August 14, 2018 10:53AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 14, 2018 01:58PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 02:38PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 14, 2018 03:05PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 14, 2018 03:14PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 03:49PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 14, 2018 03:51PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 03:56PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 14, 2018 04:07PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 04:14PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 14, 2018 04:23PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 06:10PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 14, 2018 06:34PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 10:08PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 14, 2018 04:42PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 03:46PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 14, 2018 04:44PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 06:12PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 15, 2018 02:30PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 10:30AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Warwick L Nixon August 14, 2018 10:58AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 11:22AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 14, 2018 11:59AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 12:16PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Warwick L Nixon August 14, 2018 12:22PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 02:17PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Warwick L Nixon August 14, 2018 10:30PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Nemtinakht August 14, 2018 12:23PM

Maybe Sam IS on to something

Warwick L Nixon August 15, 2018 10:21AM

Re: Maybe Sam IS on to something

Hans August 15, 2018 10:50AM

Re: Maybe Sam IS on to something

Warwick L Nixon August 15, 2018 10:57AM

Re: Maybe Sam IS on to something

Hans August 15, 2018 11:06AM

Re: Maybe Sam IS on to something

Nemtinakht August 15, 2018 11:15AM

Re: Maybe Sam IS on to something

Hans August 15, 2018 02:07PM

Re: Maybe Sam IS on to something

Kanga August 16, 2018 08:50PM

Re: Maybe Sam IS on to something

Hans August 16, 2018 10:50PM

Re: Maybe Sam IS on to something

Nemtinakht August 17, 2018 10:16AM

**Moderation Note**

Hermione August 17, 2018 10:22AM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 14, 2018 02:03PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Warwick L Nixon August 14, 2018 12:20PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 14, 2018 02:14PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

cladking August 14, 2018 02:17PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Warwick L Nixon August 14, 2018 10:28PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 11:51PM

Re: Djedefre and the ramp

Hans August 14, 2018 02:29PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 14, 2018 05:01PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Nemtinakht August 14, 2018 05:14PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 14, 2018 06:15PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Nemtinakht August 14, 2018 06:31PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 14, 2018 06:58PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Pistol August 14, 2018 08:04PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Nemtinakht August 15, 2018 08:01AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Pistol August 15, 2018 07:34PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 15, 2018 09:28PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Pistol August 16, 2018 12:49AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 16, 2018 08:03AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 16, 2018 08:11AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Kanga August 15, 2018 08:54AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Nemtinakht August 15, 2018 09:25AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 15, 2018 09:32AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Nemtinakht August 15, 2018 09:42AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 15, 2018 09:16AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 14, 2018 06:50PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Tommi Huhtamaki August 15, 2018 09:42AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 15, 2018 10:04AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Tommi Huhtamaki August 15, 2018 11:53AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 15, 2018 01:19PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Tommi Huhtamaki August 15, 2018 01:45PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 15, 2018 02:16PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 15, 2018 03:11PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 15, 2018 05:13PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 15, 2018 03:04PM

Prairie Dogs!!!???

Warwick L Nixon August 16, 2018 02:08AM

Re: Prairie Dogs!!!???

Hans August 16, 2018 07:56AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 15, 2018 02:13PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 15, 2018 12:40PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Tommi Huhtamaki August 15, 2018 12:57PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 15, 2018 01:41PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Tommi Huhtamaki August 16, 2018 12:06AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 16, 2018 08:01AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 16, 2018 08:29AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 16, 2018 08:49AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Warwick L Nixon August 16, 2018 02:16AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 16, 2018 08:05AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 16, 2018 08:57AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 16, 2018 09:10AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Warwick L Nixon August 16, 2018 10:18AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 16, 2018 10:27AM

The subject...

cladking August 16, 2018 11:07AM

Re: The subject...

Hans August 16, 2018 11:22AM

Re: The subject...

cladking August 16, 2018 11:43AM

Re: The subject...

Hans August 16, 2018 11:45AM

Re: The subject...

cladking August 16, 2018 12:16PM

Re: The subject...

Hans August 16, 2018 03:04PM

Cladking says he doesn't refuse to answer questions...

Hans August 16, 2018 03:19PM

Mod note

Hermione August 16, 2018 02:10PM

Re: The subject...

Warwick L Nixon August 16, 2018 01:22PM

Re: The subject...

Pistol August 16, 2018 02:00PM

Re: The subject...

Warwick L Nixon August 16, 2018 02:11PM

Re: The subject...

cladking August 16, 2018 02:50PM

Re: The subject...

cladking August 16, 2018 02:43PM

Re: The subject...

Hans August 16, 2018 03:06PM

Re: The subject...

Warwick L Nixon August 17, 2018 11:24AM

Re: The subject...

cladking August 17, 2018 01:59PM

Re: The subject...

Hans August 16, 2018 02:58PM

Re: The subject...

Nemtinakht August 16, 2018 02:06PM

Re: The subject...

cladking August 16, 2018 02:52PM

Re: The subject...

Hans August 16, 2018 03:01PM

Re: The subject...

John B August 16, 2018 03:07PM

Re: The subject...

Hans August 16, 2018 03:22PM

Re: The subject...

Warwick L Nixon August 16, 2018 03:33PM

Re: The subject...

Hans August 16, 2018 03:54PM

**Moderation note**

Hermione August 16, 2018 04:26PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 17, 2018 12:10AM

Oh no Cladking cannot see these images!

Hans August 17, 2018 05:29PM

Re: Oh no Cladking cannot see these images!

Warwick L Nixon August 21, 2018 10:25AM

Re: Oh no Cladking cannot see these images!

Hans August 21, 2018 03:01PM

Request for Warwick L. Nixon

Hans August 17, 2018 05:39PM

Covering his tracks at Graham Hancock

Hans August 20, 2018 07:09PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 21, 2018 05:08PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 21, 2018 06:10PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hermione August 22, 2018 06:14AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 22, 2018 09:13AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 22, 2018 10:04AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 22, 2018 12:16PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 22, 2018 12:55PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 22, 2018 04:02PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Roxana Cooper August 24, 2018 04:23PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 24, 2018 05:09PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 26, 2018 07:06PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 26, 2018 07:46PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 26, 2018 09:28PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 26, 2018 10:13PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 26, 2018 11:30PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 27, 2018 09:18AM

How to make stuff up

Hans August 27, 2018 10:36AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Roxana Cooper August 22, 2018 11:18AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 22, 2018 11:57AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 22, 2018 12:39PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 22, 2018 02:25PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 22, 2018 02:40PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Roxana Cooper August 24, 2018 04:14PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 24, 2018 05:01PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 26, 2018 07:10PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 26, 2018 07:55PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 17, 2018 12:22AM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 17, 2018 02:19PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 17, 2018 05:23PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

Hans August 19, 2018 12:39PM

Re: What is Under "The Great Pyramid"?

cladking August 21, 2018 05:06PM

**Thread closure**

Hermione August 27, 2018 11:06AM

**Thread management**

Hermione August 27, 2018 12:37AM



Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.